Monday, August 3, 2009

"Ardiendo" 2005. Oil on canvas. Iker Garcia Barrenetxea



Hackney Wicked Art Festival 2009 finished yesterday. The second day was even better than saturday. Lots of people visited the open studios. The festival this year has been a lot better organized and the results have been great. Again I´d like to thank to those that came to my studio and specially to all the people that have organized and have helped in any way for this festival to happen.

To those that liked my work and would like to know about future shows or more open studio, wich I might do in a few months, please send me an e-mail to garcia.iker@gmail.com.
Also, recomendations of artists or things worth seeing will be very welcome as this blog aims to be interactive. So if there´s something you think it might be worth showing please send it to me to my mail.

No comments: